gassingo

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Wreath

Minnesota has some beautiful wild flowers this time of year! Here is a wreath I put together last night from some branches I found in the park and some wild flowers I found along our frontage road and dried in our garage.

Happy fall!

10 comments:

cam said...

Holy cow linz! That is amazing. Please let some of your creativity rub off on me.

Anna and Dell said...

You are AMAZING! Come teach me how to do that.

Oh, and I can't believe how big your kiddos are. I still remember when Henry and Kamrie were babies. Doesn't it seem like only yesterday?

T & E's Blog said...

That's gorgeous!!!! You are so creative!!

Alan and Brittney said...

That is pretty!!! I love it that you did not spend any money on it either!! THAT IS GREAT!

rozanny said...

gorgeous!

Shalet said...

I love this!!

Molly said...

Minnesota is lovely in the fall. Way to capture its beauty on your front door.

I'm waiting for a post of the kids and you & Ryan on Halloween. I missed Rochester a lot on Halloween.

Miss ya!

Anna and Dell said...

Hey Gassins! I'm dying to know what you're up to these days. Where are you going to be heading after residency? Send me an email or something, we need to touch base. Miss you!

Raquel said...

Love it. That yellow is perfect for this time of year and you are way talented.

Anonymous said...

Full straight down in just [URL=http://www.northfacedenalijacket.org/#2151]www.northfacedenalijacket.org[/URL] in no way swelled all of the hat, In spite of you wish to apparel when the devil to make sure glimpse sexual activity or even princess what person looks nobel, which includes a two of Ugg shoe, you cannot simply sustain hot, but also take a look trendy. Additionally [URL=http://www.northfacedenalijacket.org/#500]north face jackets on sale[/URL] start looking a touch considerable, they may not be exaggerate within anyway.